Monday, June 18, 2007

Confessions #5 & #6

I am a comment whore. I desperately want to know if people are reading this so please leave comments if you do. You can tell me I'm a retard if you want. That's cool. My blog map is showing signs of life out there far from people I know so speak up! I don't bite. No need to lurk.

Also, I feel the need to warn anyone reading that I often make spelling and grammatical errors in posts. I am not a retard. (But you can still call me one, see above.) I just type REALLY fast, as fast as my brain thinks. My fingers make mistakes I don't catch a lot of the time. And I'm not a good spell checker. So really I'm a very smart guy with great spelling, just my fingers spiral out of control when I'm into writing something.

This concludes this PSA.

No comments: